Advance your career and follow your passion. Earn a degree in Nursing or Occupational Therapy from EKU Online. Or choose from many other program options.
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report in the top online graduate nursing degrees in the nation
- One of the top occupational therapy programs in the nation, EKU offers a doctorate of occupational therapy post-professional program designed for licensed OTs
- BS to OTD bridge program allows OTs with bachelor's or post-baccalaureate certificates in OT to earn an OT master's and doctorate at the same time
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning multiple times per year
- Flexible 100% online learning format from a respected, accredited university
- CCNE-accredited programs for RN-BSN, MSN and DNP
- Programs incorporate the standards of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), including evidence-based practice and interprofessional nursing communication and collaboration
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty who are nursing experts and continue to practice
- Dedicated advisors who work with you from application through graduation to personalize your graduation plan
FULLY-ACCREDITED ONLINE PROGRAMS
- Master of Science in Nursing - Rural Health Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Post-MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate - Family
- Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-MSN DNP)
- Master's to OTD
- Bachelor's to OTD
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.