Advance your career and follow your passion. Complete a degree in Nursing from EKU Online.
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report in the top 20 online graduate nursing degrees in the nation
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning multiple times per year
- Flexible 100% online learning format from a respected, accredited university
- CCNE-accredited programs for RN-BSN, MSN and DNP
- Programs incorporate the standards of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), including evidence-based practice and interprofessional nursing communication and collaboration
- Affordable quality courses from respected faculty who are nursing experts and continue to practice
- Dedicated advisers who work with you from application through graduation to personalize your graduation plan
FULLY-ACCREDITED ONLINE PROGRAMS
- Master of Science in Nursing - Rural Health Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration (MSN)
- Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Post-MSN Nursing Administration Certificate
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-MSN DNP)
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.