An accredited, accelerated online RN to BSN program for working nurses, the EKU program is devoted to your continued success. Eastern Kentucky University is ranked among the best online nursing programs for graduate study, and we are pleased to bring that same level of excellence to the EKU Online RN-BSN program.
Join a supportive, encouraging educational community with professors dedicated to your success. Receive individualized attention and advising. Learn from nursing practice experts. Build on your professional expertise through useful interactive discussions and meaningful course assignments. Graduate from a program that prepares you to excel as a leader in practice or in a graduate nursing program. Students who qualify may finish in as little as one year.
If you are an RN looking to advance your nursing career and graduate from a program that is respected by employers, alumni and students then this is the program for you!
At A Glance
100% online, accelerated
Time to Completion:
As little as 1 year
Eligible for federal financial aid, as well as grants and scholarships
$460 per credit hour
Nursing leadership, management, research, community/public health, acute care, long-term care, and advanced practice through graduate study
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Incorporates the standards of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), including evidence-based practice and professional nursing communication and collaboration
- Two graduation paths and personal advising to help you choose the one that’s right for you.
- Credit for prior learning, and clinical projects that can be completed in your own community
- A university recognized among the nation’s best online degree programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- More than 40 years of educating healthcare leaders
EKU Online: RN to BSN Curriculum Plan
Choose the RN to BSN graduation plan that works for you: