RN-BSN Online Degree Programs
EKU is devoted to your continued success and offers an accredited, accelerated online RN to BSN program for working nurses. Join a supportive, encouraging educational community and receive individualized attention and advising. Learn from nursing practice experts and graduate from a program that prepares you to excel in the workplace or a graduate nursing program. Students who qualify may finish in as little as one year.
Format: 100% online
Choose the graduation plan that works for you:
Take one course each 8-week term. Most students finish in just over 2 years. Students on the traditional path can choose to start in August, January or May.
With departmental approval, you could take two courses each 8-week term and finish in as little as 1 year.
What sets our program apart?
Build on your professional expertise through useful interactive discussions and meaningful course assignments. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as health promotion and disease prevention, quality, performance improvement, coordination of services and population health.
- 8-week terms with multiple start dates
- Credit for general education requirements based on your associates in nursing, NCLEX licensure and professional experience
- No campus visits required
- Clinical projects that can be completed in your community
- Full-time and part-time enrollment*
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best online graduate nursing programs in the country
*Availability dependent upon your selected program.
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.