RN-BSN Online Degree Program
EKU is devoted to your continued success and offers an accredited, accelerated online RN to BSN program for working nurses. Join a supportive, encouraging educational community and receive individualized attention and advising. Learn from nursing practice experts and graduate from a program that prepares you to excel in the workplace or a graduate nursing program. Students who qualify may finish in as little as one year.
Format: 100% online
Credit Hours: 120 hours
2017-2018 Tuition: $460 per credit hour
Career Options: Nursing leadership, management, research, community/public health, acute care, long-term care, and advanced practice through graduate study
Choose the graduation plan that works for you:
Take one course each 8-week term. Most students finish in just over 2 years. Students on the traditional path can choose to start in August, January or May.
With departmental approval, you could take two courses each 8-week term and finish in as little as 1 year.
What sets our program apart?
Build on your professional expertise through useful interactive discussions and meaningful course assignments. EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as health promotion and disease prevention, quality, performance improvement, coordination of services and population health.
- 8-week terms
- Multiple start dates
- Study any time, from anywhere
- No campus visits required
- Full-time and part-time enrollment*
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best online graduate nursing programs in the country
*Availability dependent upon your selected program.
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.
EKU Online: RN to BSN Curriculum Plan
Choose the RN to BSN graduation plan that works for you:
- The Traditional Path: Take one course each 8-week term. Most students finish in just over 2 years. Students on the Traditional Path can choose to start in August, January or May.
- The 1-Year Path: With departmental approval, you could take two courses each 8-week term and finish in as little as 1 year.
- Application Deadlines and Requirements
- Download program brochure
- RN-BSN Student Handbook 2017 - 2018