EKU Among Top Online Colleges for Nurse Practitioner Degrees
The SR Education Group released its list of “Top Online Colleges” for 2017 and ranked the EKU Online Nursing program #15 in the “Best Value Nurse Practitioner” category.
Twenty-five schools with fully online nurse practitioner degree programs made the list. Rankings were based on academic quality and cost. The EKU Online nursing degrees were among the most affordable on the list.
EKU has offered online degrees for working nurses since January 2013. Options for nurse practitioners include:
- Master of Science in Nursing – Rural Health Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing – Rural Health Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Post-MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Post-MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate – Family
- Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
EKU has also been recognized as one of the nation’s best universities offering online nursing degrees by U.S. News & World Report.
For more information about the EKU Online Nursing program, visit http://onlinenursingprograms.eku.edu/.
Published on December 02, 2016