U.S. News Ranks EKU Online Nursing Degrees in the Top 25
EKU Online nursing degrees ranked in the Top 25 for Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs by U.S. News & World Report. EKU placed 23rd up from 39th in 2017. This is the third consecutive year the EKU Department of Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing has been ranked in the Top 40.
“We are honored to be recognized among the best by U.S News again this year. The credit goes to our faculty and staff, who truly go above and beyond for students,” said Dr. Mary Clements, chair and professor in the EKU Department of Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing.
Programs were ranked based on the following categories:
- Student engagement, including graduation rate and best practices
- Faculty credentials and training, including terminal degree faculty and preparedness in distance education
- Peer reputation, provided by administrators and academics at similar programs
- Admissions selectivity, including acceptance rate and GPA
- Student services and technology, including technologies and support services available
EKU Online students may earn an MSN or post-MSN certificate to become a family nurse practitioner or a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. Other online programs include the post-MSN certificate in psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner – family and the post-MSN doctor of nursing practice.
Consistently recognized as having some of the nation’s best online degree programs, EKU strives to make quality education accessible to everyone. EKU is an accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that has offered online degree programs since 2006. Today, more than 30 undergraduate and graduate degree options are available in a variety of fields.
Published on March 19, 2018