Post-MSN Certificate - Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Curriculum
Prerequisites 9 hours
- NSC 830: Advanced Pharmacology
- NSC 832: Advanced Health Assessment
- NSC 834: Advanced Pathophysiology
Core Course 2 hours
- NSC 881: Applied Psychopharmacology
Courses for Those Certified in Adult 6 hours
- 800: Advanced Practice
- NSC 883: Rural PMHNP Child Adolescent
NOTE: This track only starts in the fall term.
Courses for Those Certified in Child/Adolescent 8 hours
- NSC 880: Rural PMHNP I
- NSC 800: Advanced Practice
- NSC 882: Rural PMHNPII
NOTE: This track only starts in the spring term.
Total Hours Required for Degree Completion 8-10 hours
For a full list of course descriptions please see section 6 of the university graduate catalog.